Walkie talkie

Do not let the excitement overwhelm you before you actually do the work

Inspiration

Talking about the work is not doing the work. Telling your friends,family,associates how amazing the vision will be is not doing the work. What scares you about doing the work? Break it down, it is more than show.It is nuggets of time, engaging your intellect,challenging yourself and taking action, a step at a time. Little by little piece by piece, you are piecing together a jigsaw. Make sure your strongest element is not just talk and talent.Talent is 1% the other 99 % is hard work.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s